Haunted House Rules
- No smoking or open flames of any kind inside the building.
- No food or drink allowed inside the attraction.
- No video or photography allowed without written approval of Monster Bash Inc.
- No running or rough housing inside the attraction.
- Our actors will not purposefully touch you. Do not purposefully touch our actors. This is for your safety as well as ours.
- Do not use any devices to illuminate your way in the haunted house; this ruins well planned effects and changes the experience for other guests.
- Monster Bash Inc. reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason it deems.
- Guests are not permitted to carry weapons on the premises.
- You may be videoed or photographed for promotional purposes.
Violation of these rules will result in immediate removal from the premises. For your protection, and the protection of our performers, plain clothes security personnel are on the premises and in the haunted house. If you are removed from the premises for these or any other reason, there will be no refund of your admission fee.
You will encounter intense sounds, flashing lights, fog machines, dark rooms and actors trying to scare you.
Monster Bash is an interactive haunted house intended to scare and surprise you. Therefor, in consideration of Monster Bash Inc. allowing you to enter the haunted house, you represent and promise that you voluntarily and expressly agree to release, discharge and hold them, the board, performers, contractors and other patrons harmless from any and all legal liability, property damage or medical liability, AND PERSONALLY ASSUME ALL RISKS from any actions including, but not limited to, negligent acts or strict liability acts.
Monster Bash is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. If you believe you have lost property in the haunted house please leave your contact information with a board member. Lost personal property may not be retrieved until after closing.
Prior to entering the haunted house, you will be asked to read and understand these rules and warnings. If you are unwilling to meet these terms, you will not be allowed to enter.
ATTENDANCE WAIVER: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
No persons or parties associated with this event are responsible for any occurrences that may result from your entrance. Do not enter if you are not wearing appropriate shoes and clothing. You will be exposed to many different uneven surfaces that may cause you to trip. No running or pushing or roughhousing is permitted. Do not enter if you are pregnant, subject to epileptic seizures, have heart problems etc. Touch nothing and no one will touch you. Do not touch the walls/wood to avoid splinters.
Smoking, cigarette lighters, and outside alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited. Police are on site and will remove intoxicated guests without a refund. Do not carry children through the attractions in your arms. You will be exposed to strobe lights, loud noises, scary / horror scenes, intense visual effects, and theatrical fog that may affect those with or without asthma. Prepare to be scared. Absolutely No Cutting in Line, and Foul Language is Prohibited! Not recommended for those under the age of 10. At any time you may be asked to leave for inappropriate behavior or violations explained above and will not receive a refund.
By purchasing a ticket and entering the haunted attraction/property you agree to all of the above and take full responsibility for ALL of your actions whether intentional or accidental. Monster Bash LLC, SSP Holdings, and any of their affiliates may not be held responsible in any case.