We have a number of ways you can support the Monster Bash Inc 501(c)3 charity.
- By attending the Monster Bash Haunted House. A vast majority of this money goes directly back to supporting the students and arts at the Fillmore Central school district. A small portion of this goes towards utilities, building payments and materials needed for putting on the haunted house.
- By being a PAL! See our PAL page!
- Shop through smile.amazon.com. When shopping on smile.amazon.com you can specify us as your charity and Amazon will give us a small portion of the cost of your purchase. No additional costs to you! Make certain to specify "Monster Bash Incorporated" as your charity and we get .5% of your purchase donated to us from Amazon. See Amazon's description for more information about the program (see button below).
- Donate directly to the charity. All direct donations are tax deductible. These donations are currently being used more for building issues. Our current capital campaign is aimed at replacing our (very) leaky roof and supports for our facade awning. We have a few other capital items we are working toward as well : insulation of the main building, facade replacement/painting, electrical work, waiting area ventilation system, concrete work, new north entrance. Direct donations can be made through a board member, directly to our account at First SE Bank Harmony or through our Paypal account (see button below, or donate by clicking here).
- You've been flocked! See our Zombie Flamingo Flock page.
- Buy a raffle ticket! See our raffle page.
- Volunteer! There are always tasks which need doing at the Monster Bash building. Sweeping, sorting, cleaning, building, painting and the list goes on... you could even act if you have a passion for acting. See our contact us page for how to reach out to us to volunteer.
Donate through Paypal.